Friday, June 15, 2018

Let the Weekend Commence

Especially because I get my weekly flex points bank refilled :P

Seriously, this weekend is going to be insane.  Our local Pride has been running all week, and the big events are tonight, tomorrow, and tomorrow night.  YIPES.  Thus far I've done well and adhered to my points budget, even at events where alcohol was included.  As a side note, a drag beauty pageant is still hilarious, even with just one glass of wine to lubricate the evening.

Also, the points are a good thing because once I go on the Lexapro, a single glass of wine in an evening is all I'll be able to manage.  Apparently mixing alcohol with Lexapro can cause an increase in anxiety and depression, which is hardly the effect I'm going for. 

The scale report this morning was 175.2, which is unsurprising considering my standard weight fluctuations.  It's still a huge drop from last Saturday and Sunday -- between 7 and 8.5 pounds, depending on what measurement you want to go by.

I'm still quite curious to see what the Weight Watchers scale will weigh me in as tomorrow.  Considering I'll be dressed and wearing shoes... well, we shall see.  At any rate, tallyho!  It's off to the weekend.  Have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Slackitude, Batman!

Yeah, yeah, it's been over a month.  I've put weight back on.  It's hard to say exactly how much because the scale is waffling...