Tuesday, June 19, 2018

First Dose Lexapro

According to the official Weight Watcher's scale on Saturday, I lost 6.8 pounds, which is probably par for the course for a first week of weight lost. 

I used up most-to-all of my new weekly allowance this weekend, but I can live with that.  I knew I'd have to be cautious this week, and cautious I will be.

On another note, today did mark the first day I took a dose of my Lexapro, so I'm watching out for side effects.  Right now I'm noting a dry mouth and a slightly detached feeling, which I can live with.  I'm only taking a half dose at the moment though, and am due to ramp up next week.  My hope is that this first month won't be too rough to get through, because I have a feeling it will be really helpful.

Now if only I can keep losing weight on this.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Slackitude, Batman!

Yeah, yeah, it's been over a month.  I've put weight back on.  It's hard to say exactly how much because the scale is waffling...