Monday, July 2, 2018

Day 14 Lexapro

I am really happy with how the Lexapro seems to be leveling things out.  My brain likes to grab onto something that stresses me out and then not. let. go.  Like, for literally days.  Apparently, this is not normal!  Most folks don't experience this the way I do.  They can actually let go of stuff, shelve it, either until a more appropriate time or completely if dwelling on it is doing nothing but cause stress.  Who knew?

Sunday morning the scale read 170.8 again, and today it was 172.  Both are fine.  Weight fluctuates, and a 1.2 pound difference really doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.  It will probably uptick again tomorrow since Monday is my Subway/ Chipotle time.  I'm hopeful I can make food to take to work tomorrow; the only caveat there is that Tuesdays I have to get to the office early so I can leave at 3:30 to take my younger son to his voice lesson, and sometimes I manage that by hitting up Subway on the way in to work.  However, if I just get up at 4:45 I'm pretty confident I can leave the house by 6:10.  It shouldn't take me more than an hour to get ready, and that leaves 25 minutes for breakfast and lunch production.

Planning.  Planning is good.  And July 4th is this week, which means more plans... eeep :)  Saturday should be an interesting and telling weigh-in day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Slackitude, Batman!

Yeah, yeah, it's been over a month.  I've put weight back on.  It's hard to say exactly how much because the scale is waffling...