Thursday, June 28, 2018

Day 10 Lexapro

I had to take my Lexapro a little early today, since one of our dogs had to go in to the vet for a glucose curve test.  Poor baby's diabetic, which means my husband and I are going to have to learn how to give shots.  Yipes.

I've noticed that mornings I'm the most "spacy" on the Lexapro.  By the time I leave for lunch/ leave in the afternoon, I'm pretty much back to myself.  Sleep is still moderately fractured, but it's better than it has been.  I'm not sure if it's the wedge or the wine, but tonight will be a good test as we're not going out and I generally don't keep wine in the house.

The scale is still stubbornly reading 173.2, which is aggravating as all getout.  I'm hopeful it experiences a bit of a drop before weigh-in on Saturday.  I'd also like it to go back down because it seems 172-ish is where my bras fit, and the current shade above 173 is just on the edge of having me dealing with overflow issues.  I'm still wearing my bras (I've done my time washing that one almost on the daily), but it's frustrating how close I was to being able to wear them, and then having to deal with more retention again.

Oh well, I'll keep eating appropriately and drinking water and hope that does the trick.  It's really all I can do.   It would be nice if I'd start getting a wee bit more energy so I wouldn't feel so overwhelmed at the thought of adding exercise to my daily routine.  I know that at least 30 minutes 5x a week is good for health, and that's certainly do-able, I'm just so damned tired.

I'll have to make it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Slackitude, Batman!

Yeah, yeah, it's been over a month.  I've put weight back on.  It's hard to say exactly how much because the scale is waffling...