Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Day 8 Lexapro

Holy crap, I'm tired.  I know a lot of it's because I kept waking up in the night with a stuffy nose and coughing, and I can't help but wonder if it's exacerbated by the insomnia I've already experienced as a side effect with the Lexapro.  Chances are it is, but regardless of the cause I'm flat-out beat.  If this doesn't improve soon, I'm going to have to head in to the doctor.  I hate to pester (and I'll probably just use the express care clinic part of the practice my GP belongs to), but this stuff is just dragging on so it's probably time to see if there's need for an antibiotic or something.

Anything that would stop this cough would also be really great.  I just want to sleep.

My home scale is not reflecting data that thrills me, but I know I'm on track with my food intake so I'm chalking it up to water retention.  I did have more sodium yesterday (again) due to my Chipotle intake, so I'm sure that has an impact.  Plus, I'm sick and perhaps that's having something to do with it?  Also my Lexapro dose has gone up, so there are a number of possible causes.  My only plan at this time is to ensure I'm not eating out, drink enough water, and stick with tracking my food intake. 

On the plus side, my face is looking better than it has been, and I can also cross my legs comfortably once more.  Oh!  And I can wear my "regular" bras, i.e., not the one single bra I've been stuck washing near daily for the past couple months.  When I get down in the 150's and below it starts getting annoying because I lose more up top than I'd really like, but at this point the deflation of the girls is definitely a positive.  I'll be very happy to see the 160's again, even, whenever that happens.  Definitely by the end of July, and hopefully within the next two weeks.

Okay, time to get to work.  Have a good one, my utterly non-existent readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Slackitude, Batman!

Yeah, yeah, it's been over a month.  I've put weight back on.  It's hard to say exactly how much because the scale is waffling...