Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Going Out

Last night, after eating out all day, I had to go out in the evening due to various community ties and whatnot.  I had four SmartPoints left, so I had a zero points dinner (turkey breast and broccoli), used my points on a single glass of wine, then drank water through the remainder of the event.

Considering the whole anti-depressant thing, a  single glass of wine is likely all I need.

Anyway, it went well :)  Granted I'm about to faceplant into my keyboard because the event wasn't over until midnight and, due to having to wash my hair, I didn't even make it to bed until 1:30.

Y'all, my alarm goes off at 4:30 AM.  Let's just say there isn't enough caffeine in Colombia. 

All that said, it'll do.  I'm tired as blazes, but I've run on less sleep -- usually not at a hairsbreadth from the age of fifty, but I'll make it.  Also, I got on my scale this morning and it said 177.8, which is far superior to the 183.8 it was at Saturday's weigh-in.  Of course, the high weight was recorded on Weight Watchers' scale and not my scale at home, but even so it's good to see the numbers coming down even from what they were saying on my home scale on Sunday and Monday.

It's moving in the right direction... likely because I'm actually following the plan.  We'll see how it goes with continued exposure to the Lexapro, because I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned.

Regardless, have a great day everyone!  I'll be going to bed around 7:00 tonight :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Slackitude, Batman!

Yeah, yeah, it's been over a month.  I've put weight back on.  It's hard to say exactly how much because the scale is waffling...