Friday, July 6, 2018

Day 18 Lexapro

Well, the scale was at 172.2 this morning, which puts me at a "whatever" kind of feeling.  I definitely overdid this weekend and Wednesday, but no other days.  At worst, I just haven't literally lost any fat this week, and I can accept that.  I didn't consume enough extra for an actual weight gain.  It's water weight at this point.

Also, I've lost so drastically over the past several weeks it's not surprising to have a week with minimal to no weight change, especially when, as I said, I kind of went a bit overboard two out of seven days, with one of them being much closer to weigh-in than usual.  All that aside, it's a good wake-up call and a reminder to myself that I really need to stick within my weekly points allowance without going "oh, it's fine, I'll make it up..."  Nope.  That doesn't happen.

On the plus side, I'm still feeling motivated enough to take walks during lunch, and took another one yesterday.  This. Is. HUGE.  Again, I haven't felt like deliberately exercising for months.  I've felt too dragged down and tired.  Now, although I'm getting a bit less sleep (thanks insomnia!  I woke up at midnight Wednesday night and 3:00 AM last night :P ), I'm still feeling more energetic, which tells me much of my exhaustion was from my emotional state.

I also was making my food for work this morning -- something I've been just kind of going through the motions with for ages -- and I was enjoying the little things I do to get it ready, like arranging the onion slice on top of the tomatoes.  You know, silly, simple, basic stuff.

For this, I can live with a bit of insomnia.  Yes, it's annoying to lay in bed and not be able to get to sleep.  Yes, it's annoying to wake up in the middle of the night and not fall back asleep until half an hour before the alarm goes off (HATE!!!), but at this point the benefits are far outweighing the drawbacks.

Oh, and reflux blows.  Just for the record.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Slackitude, Batman!

Yeah, yeah, it's been over a month.  I've put weight back on.  It's hard to say exactly how much because the scale is waffling...