Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Day 36 Lexapro

Not too much to say today, because I stayed up too late last night like an idiot and I'm tired.  I made good food decisions yesterday -- went to Outback and ordered a 6 oz. filet along with a double order of asparagus, which was good.  I'll do similarly well today.  I'm taking the Elder Offspring to Chipotle for dinner tonight and will ensure that I get my All the Veggies Plus Chicken bowl.  He'll do his usual double meat thing.  Life will be good.

Hmm.  Three new things I'm happy about today.  Let's see...

  • I'm happy the days are getting shorter.  It's hot enough here; about time the sun spent a little less time beaming down on our state.
  • I'm happy I have TicTacs.  Okay, this one is tiny, but I'll take it :)
  • I'm happy my back is doing better than it was yesterday.  I have no idea what ticked it off, but it was so bad it hurt to lean back in my chair.  Today it's back to what passes for normal around here.  Yay! 
So that's about it :)  I will say that listing three new things I'm happy about every day is helpful.  I'm glad I finally remembered to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Naming things that make you happy is definitely a good habit!

    Glad your back is doing better. Back pain is NO fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's behaved the rest of the week, thank goodness. Yay :)

      Delete

Holy Slackitude, Batman!

Yeah, yeah, it's been over a month.  I've put weight back on.  It's hard to say exactly how much because the scale is waffling...