Thursday, July 26, 2018

Day 38 Lexapro

Oh happy day!

Sorry for the radio silence yesterday (because clearly The Entire World is waiting for me to post daily 😜), but work was busy being work.  It was slammed here this morning as well.  Honestly, I'd rather be so busy that I don't have time to blog, because that means work is coming in and that means job security.  Hooray, continued employment!

I didn't get to weigh in this morning, but I'll give it a go by Saturday at the dead latest, because if that scale is up on Saturday I'll be high-tailing it into Weight Watchers whether I feel like it or not.  I may end up having a slight gain because my tracking has fallen to the wayside as this week has progressed, especially yesterday.  I'm going to backtrack and get today all entered at least and ensure that I track absolutely everything for today and tomorrow so that Saturday when I have a new week and a new bank of weekly points, I can fully account for everything.

Okay, three new things I'm happy about!
  • I'm happy I'm taking back my tracking with my food, because sticking my head in the sand never does me any good.  Being proactive is a plus :)
  • I'm happy my older son likes that his (wonderful and kind) girlfriend "doesn't take [his] shit," and yes, that's a quote from the boy.  I've known that boy since before he was born and... yes, this is an important trait for one who wishes to partner with my delightful Spawn :)
  • I'm really REALLY happy my husband came home in time to bring in The Giant Tortoise last night because the 30-40 pound monster (we're not sure which) had managed to wedge himself between two garbage cans and Was! Not! Having! It! when I tried to pry him out and carry him up to his tortoise house.  He hissed.  Repeatedly.  Plus I was afraid I'd break a nail (sad, but true).
Okay y'all, that's about it for today :)  I'm off to enter all my food and do any more work that comes my way for the next hour and four minutes.  Not that I'm counting or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Slackitude, Batman!

Yeah, yeah, it's been over a month.  I've put weight back on.  It's hard to say exactly how much because the scale is waffling...