Friday, July 27, 2018

Day 39 Lexapro

I swear, it feels more like a Monday than a Friday today.  I had trouble peeling myself out of bed, I was running late this morning, I dumped coffee down the front of my shirt right when I was about to leave for work (thank goodness I had a backup!)... and donut holes attacked me when I got to the office.

The donut holes I have to go out and purchase for my co-workers to eat, for the record.  Sigh.

Oh well, regardless of how the day's gone so far, it is in fact Friday, so I've just got to get through the next seven or so hours and then I'm blissfully free until Monday :)

I'm weighing in tomorrow, not today.  The way my day's gone so far I think that bastard of a scale would try to give me a heart attack with a 180 or something.

Okay, three new things I'm happy about!
  • I'm happy I didn't have to fish the tortoise out of some teensy hiding space last night.
  • I'm happy I've done most of my laundry already, which means I won't have too much to take care of this weekend.
  • I'm happy it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!
Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Slackitude, Batman!

Yeah, yeah, it's been over a month.  I've put weight back on.  It's hard to say exactly how much because the scale is waffling...