Monday, July 30, 2018

Day 42 Lexapro

Well, made it to another Monday.  I swear, I didn't want to get out of bed this morning.  Trust me to think things are calming down with the insomnia then have one of my most wakeful nights ever.  Urrrrgh. 

In fairness, though, overall my nights are getting better; it's just last night's sleep that sucked, and when it happens to be a Sunday night/ Monday morning, that's just icing on the rather icky cake.

Today was totally a Subway breakfast/ Chipotle lunch kind of day.  I had to wash my hair this morning, and that pretty much kills off time for doing anything else, including food prep.  I'll have to navigate that a bit better once high school gets back in, because I have to start transporting #2 Son to school again, and that sucker starts early.  Honestly, I'd go back home afterward but it's backtracking and I'd feel better just heading on to the office, especially since I'd have to leave in under 30 minutes after I got back home anyway.  That's still something to consider, though, for those moments when I just haven't had enough time to get everything done and that 25 or so minutes will actually make a difference.

Hmmm... three new things I'm happy about.  That's kind of tough for a Monday :P  But I'll give it a shot.
  • I'm happy my hair smells nice.  Washing it's a pain (it's thick and not short), but it's well worth the time.
  • I'm happy I made it to work on time/ slightly early today in spite of the Great Hair Washing Festival (I usually do it at night to avoid the morning crunch)
  • I'm happy I'm having Chipotle today.  Even though it's not my absolute favorite bowl (that one involves rice, sour cream, and cheese in addition to my other toppings), it's hard to go wrong with guacamole.
Okay, that'll do it for today!  We'll see how things fare in the morning.  I was 169.6 this morning, but that can just be water weight (okay, so could my loss Saturday dagnabbit), so I'm not going to stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Slackitude, Batman!

Yeah, yeah, it's been over a month.  I've put weight back on.  It's hard to say exactly how much because the scale is waffling...