Monday, August 6, 2018

Day 49 Lexapro

Another 0.6 pounds down this week, so 168.4 :)  No, it's not huge, but that scale went down so I didn't have to show up to Weight Watchers this week again.  Actually, I wouldn't have gone this week regardless, since I had to take the boys shopping (it was a tax holiday this past weekend) and we weren't going to be out in the insanity that is our mall any later than necessary.

I forgot three new things I'm happy about Friday, so I'll give it a whirl today.
  • I'm happy I've finally stopped sweating (this morning was brutal)
  • I'm happy I have a bed to crash into tonight (I've been awake since 3AM)
  • I'm happy I have caffeine (see above)
It's not a perfect list of happiness, but it'll do.  Have a good one, folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Slackitude, Batman!

Yeah, yeah, it's been over a month.  I've put weight back on.  It's hard to say exactly how much because the scale is waffling...