Monday, August 20, 2018

Day 63 Lexapro

My current mornings:
  1. Get out Lasix.
  2. Get out Pupperoni.
  3. Tear off tiny bit of Pupperoni, shove pill into middle of same, edge first, so tiny dog can't discern it.
  4. Offer Teddy Pupperoni, followed swiftly by piece #2 so he'll bolt down the pill.
  5. Give Charlie a treat, because Teddy got a treat and Charlie doesn't understand why he can't have one.
  6. Fill up syringe with cough syrup, shoot down Ted's throat.
  7. Give Teddy another treat.
  8. Give Charlie another treat, too. Because.
  9. Smear weird ointment on Teddy's nose because it's not enough he's got CHF, he's also apparently attempting to grow a rhinoceros horn.
  10. Give Teddy ANOTHER treat.
  11. Yep, Charlie too.
  12. Write note for husband to remember to pick up more Pupperoni next time he hits Sam's.
It's hectic and a bit hilarious.  You have to laugh, because... well, the alternative is unpleasant and makes my throat sore :P

I'm having a bit more trouble with insomnia at the moment, but it should pass.  I'm sure the stress over Teddy isn't helping, but it should abate somewhat over time, assuming we have him long enough for that to occur.  I'm dead tired today, though, so I'm going to hop into bed as early as possible this evening.

Outside of that, not much to report.  My food intake continues as always and since the scale is trending down, I'm good.

I may or may not have consumed a few too many Hershey's Gold Minis last night.  Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Slackitude, Batman!

Yeah, yeah, it's been over a month.  I've put weight back on.  It's hard to say exactly how much because the scale is waffling...